For more information and to register click here - "Hypnobirthing"
HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method - is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by self-hypnosis techniques.
HypnoBirthing is designed to teach women to trust in Nature's way of birth and to relax and let their bodies do what is needed. You will gain valuable tools that both you and your birthing partner can use to create a more satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free birth.In this straightforward, thoughtfully developed program you will learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve a safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- How to create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
HypnoBirthing® classes are taught in a format of five classes
, meeting once a week for 2.5 hours. Class sizes are kept small at no more than 5 couples.
Classes will be held at Linda Brooks Photography Studio: 7003 3rd Ave NW, Seattle 98117.
The HypnoBirthing class series is $225.
This includes the HypnoBirthing book, two relaxation CD’s, and handouts which include relaxation scripts
to practice at home. If you already have the book please let us know at time of registration. Class fee is lowered to $205.00.